Re: open source end user monitoring software

 I recommend Gomez to everyone.  We currently use it at my company (and
I used to work there).  It's definitely worth the money and their
products are far superior to Mercury or Keynote.

If you want to talk with someone ask for Joe Kilduff or Mark Randolph
and tell them I sent you, they will help you out.

-matt