just got screwed by red hat...

 Well... Times are a changing... Red Hat provided a very nice service by
which you could get up to 5 servers registered on the red hat network
for automatic updates of their enterprise based distribution. It cost
about $300/year which I thought was quite reasonable. I just got off the
phone with Red Hat who tell me that they have stopped the service and I
would have to pay something like $350/machine/year to keep them
subscribed to the red hat network. :(

The business that I'm in requires a bit of attention being payed to the
state of my severs and I have always been a bit hesitant to use Fedora,
or Debian or some other "community" supported distribution. I wanted to
buy into an enterprise level linux distribution which I could count on
being well supported. I understand that most distributions are well
supported and this may be just a prejudice on my side. Be that as it
may, I want to look around for another alternative. Basically commercial
support for linux. Does anyone have any experience with Novell and Suse?
This is the only other alternative that I can think of. Is there another
distribution which provide commercial support? This would me switching
my 4 servers over to Suse which is no mean feat, and I do like Fedora a
lot, and wish I could keep my system's red hat based, but ... Times are
a changing...

Cheers. Steve.

believed to be clean.