Re: quad cores?

 What motherboard/chip set are you using?

I just looked up the pricing of the cpu's at my local PC shop...

http://www.tcponline.com/Processor_Intel.htm

Is the core 2 quad 3GHz at $1.2K worth it? Or should I get the Core 2
Dual 3GHz, 1333Mhz FSB going for $0.3K. my rule of thumb is that most of
the bottle necks are in memory bandwidth so its worth putting money into
the max memory bandwidth you can get.