Re: hdtv purchase now or later?

 OK, not to start anything here :-)  .. BUT!!!  Let's go through your
logic again!!!

You say -> "Supply does not affect demand"
... and that "If demand remains constant and supply increases, then
prices come down"
... and that "Lower prices increase demand"

I don't want to get into the a formal logic proof resulting in Q.E.D,
but here goes the simplified version...

Assume that demand remains constant and supply increases.  By your own
statement, prices come down.  In such a scenario, again by your own
statement, this will increase demand, due to lower prices.  This
contradicts your original statement that supply does not affect
demand, since we began with the assumption that supply increases.
Thus, there must be some correlation between supply affecting demand!

Don't make me break out prolog!!!!  Just kidding :-P