Re: regular expressions reference

 eric c wrote:
> being as i use them infrequently i forget stuff.  usually the first
> couple of links via google / yahoo is sufficient but i was wondering if
> any of you have a favorite resource when charged with crafting these
> tricky beasties.  tia.  - eric c.

A couple things:

1] The wikipedia page is good. Also, see some links at the bottom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression

2] In the kdeutils3-extra package, there is a KRegExpEditor that works
pretty nice.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[hidden email])
Linux Brain Dump - Linux Notes, HOWTOs and Tutorials:

Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:
    http://freebsd.amazingdev.com/blog/

believed to be clean.