Re: [svlug] OLPC XP Give-one / Get-one program

 I will be participating in this.  One laptop will go to a child in
need, and the other will go to my 11 year old brother Peter who has
been running Linux for a few years now and just built his first 64-bit
Linux desktop from scratch :-)  Of course, I've also been teaching him
some programming along the way too!  I think this OLPC GoGo idea is
ingenious...