Re: [rms@gnu.org: Re: Freedom-IT Winter 2007/8]

 On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 01:10:38AM -0400, Englander, Irvin wrote:
> You are clearly NOT getting the hint. We have heard about your conference at this point, and what you are doing now is SPAM.
> STOP IT!!!
>
> Irv Englander
> [[hidden email]]

Well, I certainly wouldn't want anyone to feel like they are being spammed, however if anyone would like to
help with this project, feel free to contact me off list.  The committee should be setting up a mail list
specifically for Freedom-IT organization over the next few days and we would love positive contributions
from the area.

Thanks for your time

Ruben Safir

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attacted at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

believed to be clean.