10+ TB RAID experiences?

A followup to the SCSI/SAS question -

I'm looking for RAID options for at least 10 TB to attach to a Dell PowerEdge
2950 running RHEL 5 64-bit Server.

The system will act as a single sign-on server for XP and Linux, thus storing
user's data from mounted home directories exported from the server to various
workstations.  It may also house a database.    I'll need a storage solution
starting at least 10 TB.

Most of the SAS devices I've seen go up to 2 TB.  Looking at the IBM System
Storage devices, for example, they offer 12 TB and up.

I'm not sure of the budget, so I'll discount cost for now.

How good are IBM's rack RAID devices?   I'm just looking at their System
Storage DS4xxx line.

How about EMC?  Network Appliance?    Clariion?

Quality of unit, reliability of unit andservice and support, overall cost of
ownership?    Expandability?

Thanks for any and all insights.

Scott

believed to be clean.