[Fwd: UG News--Adobe AIR Tour's Boston Event is Aug 24]

>> The Boston tour takes place August 24
>> at the Artists for Humanity EpiCenter
>> in Cambridge
>> at 100 West Second Street, South Boston, MA 02127.

South Boston is in Cambridge?
These Californians have strange idea of Mass Geography.

Ok, I'd wondered why that warehouse had valets some evenings, all is explained.

--
Bill
n1vux-WYrOkVUspZo at public.gmane.org bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org

believed to be clean.