Ubuntu being used in Cisco cluster project...

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know about a cool tool we have developed
internally at Cisco that is utilizing Ubuntu Server.  The cluster is
composed of ~70 physical Linux hosts (not all Ubuntu), which are able
to run up to 4096 simultaneous virtual machine guests.  This framework
aids in ensuring the robustness of our product against attacks and
also allows for scalability testing.  Enjoy the video we have created
for the VMware contest below :-)

http://kristian-hermansen.com/cisco/vmware_vids/vmware_video_contest_cisco_okena.mov
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen