List changes? Receiving messages "to" me?

I think it very unlikely that AOL has forwarded spam complaints to any
other anti-spam service. If the list is turning up on RBLs, it is no doubt
because other anti-spam services are also careless, or have users that are
similarly careless. So dropping all AOL users is not a cure for any
non-AOL problems.

My understanding is that AOL removes identifying information from the
headers, but not from the body of the message. So to respond to complaints
from AOL, the list program has to embed recipient information in the body
of the message. Otherwise AOL will eventually stop accepting all mail from
the list, and possibly the IP address.

Daniel Feenberg

believed to be clean.