List changes? Receiving messages "to" me?

for the "powers that be":
how many AOL users are actively on the list?

can we ask them to use an email address from a different provider?

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf
Of Derek Atkins
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 1:56 PM
To: Boland, John
Cc: BLU general discussion list
Subject: Re: List changes? Receiving messages "to" me?

I filter on the To field looking specifically for ME, so that messages
sent to me (or CC'd to me) get higher priority than list mail.  So this
change has effectively labeled all list mail as personal mail, which is
just wrong.  I'm not the only one who filters this way, and
unfortunately there's no way to list a "list-id" when I'm looking for
*PERSONAL* email...  Of which, frankly, 95% of the mail I get from this
list is not.

But thank you for trying.

-derek

       warlord-DPNOqEs/LNQ at public.gmane.org                        PGP key available