List changes? Receiving messages "to" me?

colet-KCgK2vT7wad/90uGnh1m2w at public.gmane.org wrote:
> I would argue that it is incorrect to filter on the To field ...
> especially when List-Id is being properly set.  (which it is for this
> list)

I depends on what you are doing.  Filtering on the List-Id field is
great to put messages in a view for BLU, but I also filter on *me*
to put messages actually to me (plus spam) in a filter I check often.

If someone sends a message to me and to the BLU list, what view would
you have me see it in?  I want to see it in both.  This new change
makes all BLU e-mail pretend to be Very Important for me to read Right
Away.  Can't do that, I have too much spam demanding my immediate
attention...

-kb

believed to be clean.