Facebook group

Second Life? What ever happened to wow networking?

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On Behalf Of
Bill Ricker
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 1:13 PM
To: paul.cour1-H+0wwilmMs3R7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Cc: gnhlug-discuss-Z8c80N6yweDq5qozqU1N3A at public.gmane.org; L-blu
Subject: Re: Re: Facebook group

> Okay, so where do the Boomers or old Guys go?

If they have a career and a clue, LinkedIn.

But my boomer sister and our retired mom are on AOL (Almost On Line).

A number of Old Guys that I know let their wife handle email for them,
including my dad, usually via AOL or M$N.

(Rumor has it some net.ghods are using a Second Life "guild" as a social
network, but that's not it's primary mode, and rumor didn't indicate
generation of net.ghods.)

--
Bill
n1vux-WYrOkVUspZo at public.gmane.org bill.n1vux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org