Telco switches to Ubuntu from RHEL for one reason...

Forgive my typing today!  I am out of it.  And so I give up on any
point I was trying to make.  Do what you want, what you love to do,
and don't consider anyone else's knowledge repository more important
than yours.  Everyone has their own experience and ways of doing
things. I just try to share mine, and if you find them useful then
cool.  If not, then I enjoy being criticized so that I may find more
useful ways of doing things.  This is how you learn.  You look, you
jump, and if you fall down, you ask for help getting back up and jump
all over again...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen

believed to be clean.