my company is looking for developers

My employer, MetaCarta, is looking for one Web developer and two
software engineers (http://www.metacarta.com/company/careers.html).

A bit about us:

MetaCarta makes a software tool called GeoTagger, which reads documents
and identifies locations referred to in them; if a document says "He
gave a speech in Madison entitled 'Bias in the News Media'", the
software will recognize that "Madison" is a location (and identify the
coordinates of the "Madison" that is probably being referred to) but
also recognize that "Media" is *not* a reference to the city of Media,
Pennsylvania.  We also sell a search engine that uses the GeoTagger,
crawls and indexes documents over the Web, and allows users to search
for documents using both keywords and a map.

We were founded in 2001 and now we have about 65 employees, with offices
in Cambridge (MA), DC, and Houston.  Most of our customers now are
either in the government or in the energy business, but we are branching
out into other sectors.

I like working here a lot--my co-workers are smart, the upper management
lets the engineers decide how they want to get things done, and there's
no "if you don't work 80-hour weeks you're a slacker" attitude.  On the
Joel Test (http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html),
we score about 10 out of 12.

believed to be clean.