Question about the Nokia 770 sort of :)

hey guys,

 I could help but buy the N770 all the discussion in here. On the case
(sleeve) of the case it came it has a sticker on it with the MAC address.
Above that number has an odd little picture above it. It looks like a small
picture of a cross word pussle... I assume the picture looks different
depending on the mac address...

sorry for the off topic question...

thanks
Myrle

Myrle A. Francis 2nd

PgpServer(s): pgp.mit.edu

Type bits /keyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024D/30BDB814 2006/07/27 Myrle A. Francis 2nd <mafmanet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>
     Key fingerprint = 73E3 6EAF EC29 29A3 94F9  6C78 F427 0FE8 30BD B814

believed to be clean.