Don't buy an iPhone-- buy a Neo1973

Looks cool, but...
This should also signal the end to GSM privacy- a hackable $450 rig will
undoubtably lead to a GSM scanner...

OR, was there really no GSM privacy in the first place?

I'm not talking about governments, ISPs, Telcos, etc. listening in, I'm
talking about expanding that capability to "the masses".

Jack Daniel