DD-WRT - how to add > 40 MAC addresses to MAC filter?

I have an old WRT54G that's been running Sveasoft Talisman 1.0.4
since before I started here, and I haven't had reason to replace it
until now.

The web interface has a MAC filter setting that allows me to
restrict access to a list of MAC addresses, with text fields for
40 MAC addresses. Unfortunately, I've got more than that now,
and I can;t figure out how to add addresses via commandline
when I ssh into the device.

Is there a way to do that in the sveasoft software, that will make
it possible for it to handle more than 40 MAC addresses? If not,
can any of the other firmware bases, such as DD-WRT, support
more than 40 MAC addresses?

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99

believed to be clean.