barebones/build a box systems

James Kramer wrote:
> I read on Slashdot that Microsoft is thinking about marketing their
> own PC to India for the low price of $525.  For $525 dollars I can
> build a pretty mean Machine.  It has been years since I bought a new
> PC and have little money to do it today but I was just curious to look
> at the latest barebones system.  What is your recommendation for best
> deal in barebones/build a box PCs.  I purchased my last two from
> http://www.markonecomputers.com/

I build several PC's every year and I buy everything from
Newegg.com. They have excellent prices on components, fast
shipping (3 days or less, some components arrive in one day
from their New Jersey warehouse), affordable shipping and
excellent customer service. I've been buying from them for a
few years now and am a very happy customer.
Here's their site:
http://www.newegg.com/

They have some great prices on bare bones systems, although I
don't buy them. I buy everything separately and build from the
case up. I've tried several other suppliers prior to Newegg
but haven't strayed since trying them the first time.

Mike

believed to be clean.