RHES 5 kickstart and LVM on ks.cfg question

I setup kickstart point to nfs and it works now.
I got the error during the kickstart.

It said: the following problem occurred on line 49 of
the kickstart.
Option --device is required.
Line 49:
raid pv.01 --fstype "physical volume (LVM)"
--level=RAID1 raid.5

Here is the ks.cfg file:

# Disk partitioning information
part /boot --fstype ext3 --size=196 --asprimary
part swap --size=16384 --ondisk=sda
part raid.15 --size=1024 --grow --ondisk=sda
raid pv.01 --fstype "physical volume (LVM)"
--level=RAID1 raid.5
volgroup vg.01 pv.01
logvol / --fstype ext3 --size=10000 --vgname=vg.01
--name=LogVol00
logvol /tmp --fstype exts --size=4096 --vgname=vg.01
--name=LogVol01
logvol /home --fstype exts --size=10000 --vgname=vg.01
--name=LogVol02

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

-DP