Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

Buy.com is promoting the obsolete Nokia 770 Internet Tablet today:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204081472&adid=17653&dcaid=17653

for $140 (free shipping). (One of these was passed around at the
November BLU meeting on "Porting the Linux kernel",
http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2006-nov .)

I was expecting it to be a refurbished unit, but as far as I can tell
these are new.

At less than half the price of the latest model, it might be worth
comparing specs to see if the newer model is really worth the premium.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA