[was = Warning! A Linux Commercial] Flash Sucks

> But most of the complaints posted were more about what people are doing
> in Flash, not with Flash itself.  Why do you think a replacement
> technology that does the same kinds of things would be used any differently?

My real complaint is that it's one of the few web technologies that is
non w3c and non de jour standard in an industry of web standards.
Content production managers have become complacent that there is any
issue or difference between an open standard and a closed one simply
because of the success of the open ones they seem to almost assume
anything successful is open by nature.

Hopefully things in the future will change since I see no reason to
keep flash closed.

Regards, Martin

believed to be clean.