The Boston Plone June Meetup (Boston Sprint planning)

The Boston Plone June Meetup

     What: The Boston Plone June Meetup
     When: Wed, June 20, 2007 at 7pm
    Where: Christian Science Center, 1 Norway St. Boston, MA 02115
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/yegprt [google maps]
     RSVP: http://plone.meetup.com/1/calendar/5815680/

The first ever Plone sprint in Boston is going to be happening July
18-23, 2007 at the Christian Science Center (where we hold the monthly
Boston Plone meetups). At the meeting on Wednesday, we will discuss
planning for the upcoming sprint, including fixing up the
bostonplone.org site. We will plan the logistics to make sure it's a
smooth experience for everyone who participates. Bring your ideas and
enthusiasm!

Read more about the upcoming sprint on the
[url=http://plone.org/events/sprints/plone4artists/]Plone4Artists /
Multimedia Sprint in Boston[/url] page.

We will also discuss the
[url=http://plone.org/events/training/zope-3-in-plone]Zope 3 Training
for Plone Developers[/url] that will be happening in the two days prior
to the sprint.

For more information, see
[url=http://www.bostonplone.org/]http://www.bostonplone.org/[/url]

Please note that this meetup is not being held on the usual meeting
date.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society