MySQL RANT

> Exactly my point, RATHER than learn about *why* one might have an adverse
> opinion about something, you would rather remain uninformed. Why do you
> try to argue a point about which you admit you have no knowledge?

It's called middelist extremism; where in order to appear rational
someone without any information will argue for mediation and centre
ground even if one side is pulling further away in order to ground
middle extremists to where they're real argument is.

It's rather sad when some people argue for a centre ground on subjects
that have none. in this case MySQL is either crap in your experience
or it's not the only arguments for MySQL so far have been that people
are used to it, installing it, managing and may have code already
written for it and in some cases need it to work with MySQL because of
external choices in databases.

believed to be clean.