MySQL RANT was: PVR or DVR for Linux - NOT MythTV

There's something to be said for such a large install base that
finding answers and software to use with it is a huge plus.

I can also attest to the performance my databases are over 130G and
perform nice and fast.  I also haven't used postgresql, but why change
when mysql works fine for me.

-matt