ubuntu isn't /that/ special [was: Re: fedora 7]

Kristian,

I think everyone respects your opinion, but you are the one who started
Ubuntu discussion in Fedora 7 topic and insisted that everyone should try
Ununtu.
There is nothing wrond with Ubuntu, but I think a lot of people haven't
tried it because of one of the following reasons:

- Most of the professionals are not using Ubuntu at work and prefer to have
the same distro on their PC's which they use at work
- People are busy and don't have time to play with new Linux distribution,
just because someone said that it's cool
- It is unlikely that Ubuntu will have the same commercial success as RedHat
or SuSe and that's mean that companies won't pay you for that.
- sys admins don't care about nice desktop effects which Ununtu or any
other OS provides. I spend 99% of a time working with command line tools and
not going to switch to other OS because it has some nice GUI features.

- Eugene