Galaxy Internet Services?

Derek Atkins wrote:

> "Yes, you can get me your supervisor, or better yet send me to
> third-tier tech support."

At some point all the n00bs will realize that there are multiple tiers
of tech support and the first tier really exists to make sure that the
customer has the modem plugged in.  And since they are all sure they
have their modems plugged in (even when they don't, but are too sure of
themselves to check), they will demand to escalate their problems to
higher tiers as a matter of course.

Then the service providers will just have to get more creative and the
real geeks will have to catch up.  "Can you please transfer me to your
aleph-null-tier tech support?"

> -derek

believed to be clean.