Network Install Http RHEL working with ISOs

Then you'll want to do what I suggested in my first post, here is a
website that explains in detail
http://www.stanford.edu/~alfw/PXE-Kickstart/PXE-Kickstart.html

1. download all ISO's
2. create directory like /var/www/html/rhel-4
3. mount each ISO one at a time and copy all files to /var/www/html/rhel4
4. setup a dhcp server and statically map each server to be imaged
5. setup tftpd
6. setup pxeboot directory
7. reboot server to be imaged and tell it to pxeboot