Testing a bad mobo/CPU/power-supply?

Yeah, I kinda figured that if it was the RAM it would complain with a beep.
I DO have a speaker attached (from a different case) and it's definitely
being silent.   I dont think I have an extra video card lying around,
but the lack of a beep seems to imply that it's either the mobo or
CPU.  I've already RMA'd the board with NewEgg but wont get a response
until tomorrow, and then who knows how long it will take to get a replacement.

According to NewEgg comments a few people have had this particular failure
mode with this mobo.  MOST people like it, but a dozen comments have been
about a DoA mobo.   I'm hoping I can convince NewEgg to overnight a
replacement.

Still, anyone have a known-working AM2 mobo so I can test my CPU?

-derek