Testing a bad mobo/CPU/power-supply?

I just acquired the parts to build a new computer but it's
not working.  I put the mobo into the case, installed the
CPU and RAM, then plugged it in and.... nothing happened.
The mobo is getting power because the mobo's "power led"
(warning light) is lit.

When I hit the power button the fan doesn't turn on, the
HDD doesn't spin up (when I have it attached)...  Nothing.
I even tried uninstalling the RAM, just in case.  Still
nothing.  Nothing on the monitor.  Just.. nothing.

The case doesn't have a bell so I don't know if there's
something being sent there.

This is an AM2 mobo; Does anyone have any debugging suggestions?
Or, better yet, does anyone have a working AM2 system, have the
time, and are willing to help me swap parts to test mine?  I'm
happy to feed a helper (I'd even offer some homebrew).

I'm hoping my parts aren't DoA.

Help!

-derek
       warlord-DPNOqEs/LNQ at public.gmane.org                        PGP key available