Restaurants for our after-meeting meetings

    John> I'm partial to the idea of alternating months: perhaps the
    John> Brewery on even months, and somewhere new on odd months.

    John> What do you guys think?

There are a couple of places worth trying that might keep their
kitchens open late.

         Mu Lan, the Taiwanese restaurant at the corner of Broadway
         and Clark St. has really good food, and isn't as pricey as
         Atasca.

         The bar at the corner of Hampshire and Windsor (the name
         escapes me at the moment) has good food and used to keep the
         kitchen open really late.  I stopped going there because the
         ventillation was inadequate to the amount of smoking, but now
         that you can't smoke, you just have to get through the wall
         of smokers on your way in and out.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011