Restaurants for our after-meeting meetings

Last night we met at Atasca (http://www.atasca.com/hamp/index.html).
The place was nice, the food was very good, but the prices were quite
high. However it is much quieter than the Brewery. Both Rob and I had
grilled cod, and it was excellent. I put in $30 and that is with just
the meal and coffee.=20

Also we talked about the MIT Muddy Charles Pub. They have free chicken
wings on Wednesday nights, but according to John Malloy, it is quite a
zoo with all the graduate students trying to get at the wings.=20

We are kind of limited to an area around Kendall Sq, but a lot of
places close around 10. Both Atasca and the Brewery are within a 10
minute walk.  I would suspect that the hotel restaurants are probably
not set up for parties of 8 to 12 that show up unannounced at 9:30.=20

I just spoke to the Cambridge Brewing Company (http://www.cambrew.com/),
and they definitely close their kitchen at 10:00PM, NOT 9:30.=20=20

So, lets open the discussion again. Personally, I don't mind
experimenting on new places.=20
--=20
Boston Linux and Unix user group
http://www.blu.org PGP key id:C5061EA9