Free Ubuntu Book

On 5/12/07, Kristian Hermansen <kristian.hermansen-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Some of you may find this free Ubuntu book useful:
> http://book.opensourceproject.org.cn/distrib/ubuntu/unleashed/

I can attest that the Sams book is a good book, especially useful for
a 'new' person getting acquainted with all the major aspects of using
Linux in an organized way.  (800pp w/ DVD)

I hadn't realized that the book is already into a second edition
(960pp) http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0672329514, nor did I even know
about the 'Official Ubuntu Book' by Benjamin Mako Hill
http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0132435942 which is only $22 at Bookpool

When speaking of books, I always also like to point out the long list
of books available for free as part of the Prentice Hall/ Bruce Perens
Open Source series.
http://www.phptr.com/promotions/promotion.asp?promo=1484

believed to be clean.