4 Gig in new Prec 490 showing as 3 Gig?

BIOS' Memory Info page (author's note - none of these items can be
changed - just a summary):

Installed Memory = 4.0 FB
Memory Speed = 667 MHz
Memory Channel Mode = Quad
Memory Technology = FB-DIMM DDR2 SDRAM (ECC)

<author's note> - Memory slot diagram shows all slots filled,
each with 512 MB ECC Rank 1 FBD x8 RAM </author's note>

Scott