Bricked my kurobox

I bought a Kurobox mini server recently that I had planned to
use as the Installfest server for the Installfest on May 19.
I was having some difficulty getting it set up, and I ended up
"bricking" it hangs when booting from the hard drive, and I've
been unable to get it to boor from its flash ROM again.

Apparently I need to build a JTAG cable in order to restore
the box to its factory state. Does anyone already have one
of these that I could use, perhaps at the Installfest?

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.blu.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.