Upcoming Installfest

Hi, Samuel.

The room we hold the Installfest in has enough table space to set up
about 10 typical desktop systems comfortably.  Laptops generally take
less space, so we can squeeze in more systems if a lot of them are
laptops.

The number of attendees varies. Sometimes there are only two or
three attendees all day, and sometimes we're pretty crowded all
day. There's really no way to predict it in advance.

I've never touched an Xbox, I have no idea what would be involved
in installing Linux on one. Maybe someone else on the list has, though.