I am *this* close to disabling selinux!

On 4/28/07, David Kramer <david at thekramers.net> wrote:
> Can someone explain to me what that error means, and how I can get
> around it?  Meta-answers about how to figure out what to do about
> selinux errors in general are welcome (as is sympathy).

OK.  So what appears to be happening is that your ffmpeg process is
actually appearing to become corrupted.  However, all that is really
happening is that the segment 'prot' is being remapped internally.
This looks like a malicious library injection to SELINUX.  That makes
sense.  So, you just need to manually allow this library to be
remapped within your ffmpeg process.  Check out chcon...
--
Kristian Hermansen

believed to be clean.