Subject: RE: trixbox
From:    "Andrew Gillis" <agillis at fonality.com>
Date:    Fri, April 27, 2007 2:28 pm
To:      "'John Abreau'" <jabr at blu.org>
Cc:      officers at blu.org

Thanks for posting this for me. Here is what I want to post.

Subject: Discount on trixbox training in Boston for LUG members

I wanted to extend a special offer to LUG members for our upcoming trixbox
training in Boston.  Anyone who's a system integrator or IT pro who will
be setting up and administering asterisk-based phone systems would get a
lot out of the training.  More information below.  Entering the code LNXUG
gives you 10% off the registration price.

- Andrew Gillis, trixbox founder

*****
trixbox training in Boston :: June 3-6
Fonality trixbox Open Communication Certification (FtOCC, pronounced
"F-talk") is a three day course designed to teach the basics of trixbox
administration. Taught by Kerry Garrison, trixbox Senior Product Manager,
with support from Andrew Gillis, trixbox Founder, and others, FtOCC is a
great opportunity to roll-up your sleeves and learn the ins-and-outs of
trixbox. Designed for those who wish to install trixbox systems for their
company or clients, persons tasked with maintaining a trixbox
installation, or users relatively new to trixbox that want a better
understanding of it's capabilities. FtOCC focuses on the core operations
that an administrator would need to handle on a regular basis.

Where? Hyatt Regency Boston @ One Avenue de Lafayette, Boston, MA 02111
When? June 3 - 6
For more information, please visit http://www.trixbox.org/ftocc

believed to be clean.