No names in files

Hello:

Just finished watching the poison people video.  Looks like I am going
to have to change most of my code!  I put my name at the top of almost
every file because, well, I did write it all :-)  Including names will
set up petty issues of authorship if someone just comes in and adds a
line or two.  The community is small right now, so I'll make the
change.

I might go grab the subversion hackers guide, and gut it for my own
needs.  Better to start with good guidelines.

doug
quaternions.sf.net

believed to be clean.