XOOPS: Watching a great project fall apart

Be the change you wish to see in the world;

But also assume command, you've got indignation, just fight the devs
directly and don't be concerned with what ever assumed power they
think they have. eventually all poisonous people must be removed from
projects.

If it comes to it a coop will work too, it is open source. post to the
list that your going to knife and fork (cut and run and start a new
project) with the expressed aimed of replacing this corrupt swine's
who run the show at the moment. the existing developers are welcome to
join in when they agree to the pre set rules of dealing with people
and patches from people.

I'd also recommend watching googles guide to poisonous people in open
source software development. it contains very good information.

Good luck,

Regards, Martin