IIC Internet Virtual servers

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 10:10:01AM -0400, Ward Vandewege wrote:
> That's probably part of the reason. I suspect they also don't want to
> cannibalize their 'business' offerings, where they can charge substantially
> more for the privilege of running servers (and an SLA, of course).

I take that back - you don't even get an SLA on Verizon FIOS for Business:

(from http://www22.verizon.com/content/businessfios/faqs/faqs.htm)

# Will Verizon FiOS Internet Service for Business have service level
# agreements?

Service level agreements are not currently available for Verizon Internet
Service for Business. As Verizon expands its Fiber-to-the-Premises network,
Verizon Online plans to offer additional connection speeds, features and
Service Level Agreements.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Pong.be         -(   "Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy   )-
Virtual hosting -(              operating systems." -- Linus               )-

believed to be clean.