From: discuss-bounces at blu.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at blu.org] On Behalf
Of Jerry Feldman
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:34 AM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: Re: time zone

I think your problem is Java. There is a time zone fix for Java.
I don't recall the details, but there is a short test program that John
Boland posted to the list.
Save the code below as Test.java.
To compile it: javac javac Test.java
To run it: java Test
gaf at gaf:~/java> java Test
Wed Apr 11 10:33:15 EDT 2007

public class Test
{
    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        System.out.println(new java.util.Date());
    }
}