PHP question

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:54:23 -0400
> Mark Richards <mark.richards at massmicro.com> wrote:
>
>> You could stick a call to PrintGetPostRequestVars() (below) at the top
>> of your script to see what has been sent.
>>
>> Offhand I recall there's significant changes going to php 5 and among
>> them principally are a change to the behaviour of "register_globals".
>> That may play into your issues.

As I vaguely recall, some variables access patterns changed for security
reasons - you could no longer request them by their naked property names
but instead as elements of a properties hash. There is probably a global
PHP configuration flag to reenable the old behavior for pages that are
written to rely on it.

Nathan