Speakeasy alternatives

  I am using speakeasy and it doesn't block anything.  My DSL bandwith
is slow because my distance to the  Verison connection that provides
my ISP.

What is the deal with FIOS.  Do they permit servers? I have a small
web server that supports a three tiny non-profits and my personal
websites that have essentially zero traffic and I have a mail server
that does not do much more.  I also like to have every port open so I
can experiment with anything that I want to.  I am willing to pay
extra to Speakeasy for this.  What does FIOS permit?
jay

believed to be clean.