LVD SCSI card support? (CentOS, AIT)

My mistake, it was a 68-pin connector after all.

I recall when the 2.6 kernel first came out, I had trouble upgrading
two old machines that had onboard sym53c8xx controllers, and
I haven't set up a new scsi-based system since then. I once used
an Adaptec 29160 with a 2.4 kernel, and so far, everything I'm finding
on google seems to be from the 2.4 era.

Can anyone confirm whether the 29160 still works with recent
kernels?

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99

believed to be clean.