Introductory Oracle for Admin book?

Greetings, all....

My employer has asked that I start taking over administration of the
Oracle 10 databases used by the development group I am in.  I have not
really touched databases in years, and never really dealt with Oracle
before.  Can anyone recommend a good book that covers installing and
configuring Oracle databases for Linux/Unix system administrators?  All
I am going to need to do is deploy Oracle on our Linux and Solaris
boxes, configure the daemons, set up users and schemas, backups, etc.
Our programs or developers will be handling the data and content end of
things.  Thanks in advance.

Hunter

believed to be clean.