NOOOOOOOO

> oh, so theft is ok because he did not investigate the company
> beforehand and they gave him a hard time. got it.

In this specific case where he has sold the laptop that was broken
onwards in order to earn more money and value that he started out with
is a bit of a problem morally speaking. you don't punish a theif by
stealing from them; as is said an eye for an eye makes everybody blind
- ghandi.

Instead I would have research my consumer protection laws, in the UK I
would argue with customer reps who hadn't read their Goods of Sales
Act 1982 amended in 2001 and I could quote the specific paragraphs
about 'Within a reasonable time' and 'Goods or services not fit for
propose' even managers aren't built to cope with it. then you move to
the CEOs, then the normal law proceedings apply. normally it never
gets that far because you've argued correctly for a refund.

In the end it's better not to commit crimes against people that have
done you wrong; the law is there to help you not hold you back.

believed to be clean.