NOOOOOOOO

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:09:29 -0400
> Mark Richards <mark.richards at massmicro.com> wrote:
>
>> Officers and agents of corporations in the US are generally protected
>> from any personal liability.
> This is not true. Officers (eg. vice presidents, president, CEO etc)
> are liable and are not protected from the crimes their company may
> commit. They are shielded from any personal financial liability.
Yes, thank you.  That's what I meant to say.
I agree that criminal acts of a corporation will have consequences.
That said... how many actually get away with it?

Note the "lite-brite" episode here in Boston.  The slugs (who should be
sanctioned for being dumb) take the criminal consequences for large
corporations such as Ted Turner's who were able to quite easily buy
their way out.  If the Aqua Teen boys came up with a few million, I
betcha they would not be facing jail time, nor the charges that are
still being trumped upon them.

/m

believed to be clean.