Bandwidth throttling?

For routine configuration issues, there's a pretty good "Cisco consultant"
available for a one-time fee of $59.99 (retail, US).

I hate to give such a blatant commercial endorsement, but I cannot imagine
supporting Cisco devices without O'Reilly's "Cisco IOS Cookbook, 2nd
Edition".  The "recipes" really will get you through a multitude of
configuration issues.

Jack Daniel